Thursday, June 19, 2008

Personality Stuff

He should...
  • Value communication and recognize its importance in sustaining any type of relationship. He should be willing to discuss even negative emotions/situations, however uncomfortable that may be.
  • Be honest, open, and not deceptive.
  • Come from a similar background/upbringing as me (e.g. family values, hometown characteristics, etc.).
  • Be very intelligent, as well as educated.
  • Be patient with me in my weaknesses and willing to help me become more Christ-like.
  • Be encouraging. He should be excited to help me achieve goals that I have set for myself. He should be quick to praise me when I do well and be constructive and gentle with his criticism.
  • Be funny/silly. He should be able to make me laugh and willing to laugh at himself.
  • Be adventurous.
  • Appreciate my quirkiness.
  • Not be prone to skepticism/suspicion.
  • Be wise with money, but not to an extreme (i.e. frugal, not cheap).
  • Not be extremely introverted or extroverted, but rather somewhere in the middle.
  • Be optimistic. He should assume the best about people rather than the worst.
  • Be organized and enjoy planning.
  • Also be spontaneous at times.
  • Treasure traditions.
  • Value eating healthy and exercising.
  • Want to live... in a small city, somewhere with four seasons, where it snows and doesn’t get too hot, not too far from or too close to family, within driving distance to some mountains.

No comments: