Saturday, June 14, 2008

The List

So, while I'm on my Out West trip, I won't be posting much. But I don't want to leave you all with nothing to read, so... Look for my List, in installments, over the next week. You know, the List. Of qualities I'd ideally like to find in a future mate. C'mon, you know you have/had one too... I actually had a list many years ago, in college, but didn't have much need for it there for awhile. More recently, however, I've created a new list, which, incidentally, I believe is much more complete this time around. That is largely due to the fact that my past experience has shed a lot of light on the things that are important to me. At any rate, it should be an interesting read and may give you some insight into what makes me tick as well. But also, if you happen to know of anyone who seems to fit the bill, please let me know!

No comments: