Friday, May 16, 2008

Jenny-come-lately

Welcome to This Adventure Called my Life! So, why now, you ask? Well, let's see...

I first heard about blogging three years ago from a guy in my master's program who was researching the use of technology in Chinese classrooms. But I still had no idea what a blog was. In fact, I never really "got it" until recently. And it all started with facebook. When I first got into the facebook phenomenon, I found myself thinking about what I should change my status update to while I was out doing something cool. Then, after discovering the joys of keeping in touch with (or at least keeping track of) friends via facebook, I also started reading several friends' blogs. Lately, I've been thinking of all sorts of things I'd like to write about, but until now have had no outlet to do that. So here I am! Don't know how this is all going to go, but I'll definitely keep you "posted!"

2 comments:

sarah cool said...

hey! so exciting!!! i will link to you! keep writing! :)

Unknown said...

black ground and white letters...hurts eyes...too dark...
:)
looking forward to spring background...