Sunday, February 15, 2009

Butt Dance

So, I just got back from helping out at my church's youth group retreat, and let me tell you: it was awesome! I'll describe some more specifics and some things I learned soon (since I'm super tired now,) but I couldn't wait to share this video... It's Eric, drawing his Chinese name in the air with his butt. Yep, that's what I said. Why, you ask? Well, see, that was his punishment for not having his name tag at one point during the weekend. Right... O.k.... Well, anyway, just trust me: you'll love this!

6 comments:

Wilcoxen said...

Omigosh, that is HILARIOUS! He should be glad that it was not his English name, that would have been much longer. ;-)

Unknown said...

AAAAAGHHHHH!!!!
my butt is now famous. :D

Jenn said...

I wouldn't worry, Eric. Not that many people actually read my blog. Plus, I was gonna say that you're still pretty anonymous since it's hard to make out what you're actually "writing," but you're right: it IS pretty accurate! What does everyone else think? 張 凱 哲

Karen said...

...........
:( grrrr Auntie Evelyn that was a terrible idea! :(
--karen

Anonymous said...

can i have your autograph?

Anonymous said...

Jenn
You. are my hero.